1. Tokyo Piano School offers a first come, first served payment system. That means your requested time slot will only be reserved once payment is received.
1. All lessons must be paid in advance.
2. We accept bank transfer only.
3. Once a student ceases to pay their monthly tuition they will immediately forfeit their time slot.
1. We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy.
2. If a student needs to cancel or reschedule a lesson (for whatever reason) they must do so by providing us with at least 24 hours notice. Any notifications under 24 hours notice will result in the student forfeiting the lesson fee. In the case of illness a doctor’s certificate will be required.
3. Rescheduled/make-up lessons cannot be rescheduled a second time.
4. Students who ask to cancel/reschedule their regular weekly time slot too often or miss three lessons in a row will lose their time slot and need to switch to a week to week scheduling system.
5. Make-up lessons are not guaranteed and are subject to instructor and studio availability only.
1. We DO NOT offer refunds. Once payment has been received the student must commit to taking the lesson(s) he/she has purchased or they will forfeit the remaining lesson fee(s).
1. As we offer back to back piano lessons if a student is late it will be up to the instructor’s discretion as to whether or not they extend the lesson.
1. All of our instructors are performing artists and as such they may be required to take time off for upcoming performances, recitals or concerts. In the event that this does occur Tokyo Piano School reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher. Sufficient notice will always be given.
2. If the instructor is unable to teach due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances then the student has the option to take a lesson with a different instructor (pending availability) or reschedule the lesson for another day/time.
*NOTE THESE POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.